A Processor's Perspective of P-Cards
A comprehensive understanding of how your P-Card program works from end-to-end can be key to the success and growth of your program, yet information related to transaction processing, the transfer of data from point of sale to your systems, and emerging innovation trends are often not widely available or understood by Commercial Card managers.
In this presentation, Leigh Radtke, TSYS Commercial Payments Product Director, will discuss key industry stakeholders with an emphasis on the role of the issuing and acquiring processor, the movement and hand-off of data from one stakeholder to another, and the evolution of the P-Card market.
|What do you get?
- Link to audio file that expires in 30 days
- NAPCP e-mail with corresponding presentation PDF
|What level of P-Card experience will benefit most from this presentation?
||This offering is for anyone seeking a better understanding of a processor's perspective
||This audio presentation is approximately 70 minutes in duration.
|Original presentation date:
||January 13, 2011
You must be the purchaser of this presentation to earn 0.25 point toward CPCP initial eligibility or recertification.
You will gain a better understanding of:
- The stakeholders in the P-Card transaction flow
- Role of the processor
- How data moves from one stakeholder to another
- Innovation in the P-Card market
About the Speaker:
Leigh Radtke is the Commercial Payments Product Director at TSYS, which provides electronic payment services to financial institutions, including more than half of the top 20 global banks. Ms. Radtke's comprehensive background includes 20+ years in key strategy and product development roles at market-leading companies, as well as innovative technology startups. Ms. Radtke specializes in the development and delivery of emerging B2B solutions (including procurement, eInvoicing, electronic payments and RFID technology) for organizations of all sizes and industries.
Overall Feedback: The presentation was well-received overall.
- I thought Leigh did a great job of narrowing the amount of content to share, yet still providing enough details to better understand the flow and the roles.
- This was very informative…I could listen to this several times and learn each time.
- I thought we were going to learn about TSYS—not about the flow of a p-card transaction…