Educating your Cardholders and Suppliers to Protect Your Assets: Your P-Cards
Safeguarding your valuable P-Card data is vital to your business. Most in the business world know this already, but what about your cardholders and your suppliers? What are they doing to keep your P-Card data safe? In this webinar, Cecilia will give tips on how to educate your administrators on stressing the importance of data security for cardholders and suppliers.
- the importance of cardholders monitoring their P-Cards and for suppliers to keep their computers data-free
- tips and tricks on compliance, such as installing an identity-finder software or malware security software
- the importance of suppliers being PCI compliant
- establishing and enforcing new policies and procedures
- legal consequences of a breach
About the Speaker:
Cecilia McClay has been with Boston College since 2000 as the manager of the university P-Card program. She has over 25 years of experience in procurement, including 16 years of P-Card experience. In 2010, Cecilia achieved the Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) credential. She was a breakout presenter in Las Vegas in 2011 on the topic of non-standard purchases for universities, as well as hosting and presenting at an NAPCP regional conference in Boston on the same subject. She also presented on the topic of writing an effective P-Card newsletter in San Antonio in 2015.
What do you get?
Link to recorded webinar through the GoToWebinar tool.
This presentation is for NAPCP members and NAPCP subscribers.
This presentation is approximately 60 minutes in duration.
Original Presentation Date
March 23, 2016
Viewing of this presentation will earn 0.25 point towards CPCP initial eligibility or recertification.