This is Edition 2.2 of this report, updated in May 2014. Always a popular topic in the industry, this 18-page report begins with the basic definitions of ‘fraud’ and ‘misuse,’ and continues with the importance of establishing roles and responsibilities—in the area of controls—of those involved with the program, to the important of reports and conducting frequent risk analyses.
The complete report is complimentary to NAPCP members; $189.00 for non-members. Upon payment, you will receive a link to download your copy of the report.
Abbreviated Table of Contents:
· Distinguishing Between Fraud and Misuse
· Integrating Deterrents in Program Design
· Establishing Roles and Responsibilities
· Ensuring Separation of Duties
· Implementing Appropriate Policies
· Documenting Clear Procedures
· Utilizing Systemic Controls
· Creating and Analyzing Reports
· Conducting a Risk Analysis
· Additional NAPCP Resources
· About the NAPCP