The 2014 Purchasing Card Benchmark Survey Results (the “Report”) is our eighth edition of the Purchasing Card series and it offers a variety of new insights and information to benefit the reader based on data and analysis from over 3,000 purchasing card users across North America representing public and private corporations, government, universities and colleges, school districts, and not-for-profit organizations.
In this edition, we break our analysis into three separate reports to assist the reader in finding the desired information in the most convenient manner, as follows:
- Market Trends and Best Practice Program Choices (the “Main” report)
- Analyses and highlights of current trends in p-card technology and card account use.
- In-depth examination of factors critical to the success of purchasing card programs.
- Identification of future trends and growth opportunities for purchasing card use.
- Purchasing Card Program Profiles by Organization Type and Size
- Benchmark data to evaluate purchasing card program success, broken down within corporate (by size and industry) and government and not-for-profit sectors (by federal agencies, state agencies, city and county government, colleges and universities, school districts, and not-for-profit entities).
- The Card Issuer’s Role in Purchasing Card Program Success
- An examination of customer satisfaction with and importance of card issuer activities (across economic, service and support, data capture, reporting, integration, and technology factors) and how it affects purchasing card program performance.
Members and complimentary subscribers, review a summary of the 2014 Purchasing Card Benchmark Survey Results; The Complete Report.
PLEASE NOTE: This newest version of the RPMG surveys, will only be available in a downloadable form. No hard copy book will be sent. Post purchase, you will be contacted by RPMG with directions and a password to download.