End-User Salary Survey Results
Salary Survey Results for End-Users: P-Card and Travel Card
The 2013 results are in! The complete report of results offers more than 60 pages of content. Hear some highlights from the survey author and analyst, Lynn Larson. The 50-minute presentation addresses:
- P-Card/One Card respondents' education and experience
- key differences between program managers (PMs) and program administrators (PAs)
- the department in which the majority of P-Card/One Card PMs/PAs reside
- program management staffing
- salary ranges of respondents
- comparisons between the highest earners and remainder
- Travel Card respondents' travel management responsibilities
|What do you get?
Link to recorded webinar (expires 30 days after purchase) through the GoToWebinar solution plus a copy of the presentation slides.
||This presentation is approximately 50 minutes in duration. |
||You must be the purchaser of this presentation to earn 0.25 point toward CPCP initial eligibility or recertification. |
How to Obtain the Complete Report of Salary Survey Results:
The report is free to NAPCP members and available for purchase by others. Members, access the report, which includes an executive summary. Subscribers, access the executive summary. Not a member or complimentary subscriber? Visit www.napcp.org/JoinNow.
About the Speaker:
Lynn Larson, CPCP, has been with the NAPCP since September 2003. She has extensive card experience, including serving as a P‑Card program manager for an organization within the Minneapolis area for nearly nine years. She regularly speaks on Purchasing Card topics at NAPCP events, as well as events hosted by other organizations. In June 2007, Lynn earned the Certified Purchasing Card Professional (CPCP) credential, which she continues to maintain. In addition, Lynn’s previous work experience includes more than 10 years in the procurement field.